Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    amsansoni
    Participant

Hello everybody,

My name is Anna Maria Sansoni and I am currently project manager of the H2020 program LeTSGEPs (www.letsgeps.eu) at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
    Before that, I worked ten years for the EU institutions in Brussels: first, at the EU Commission, in the Directorate General in charge of information society and then at the European Research Council, in the team in charge of the ethics evaluation.

I am happy to be here with you and exchange views with you.

Best,
    Anna Maria

Maruxa
    Participant

Hi everyone!
    I’m Maruxa Martinez (she/her/hers), biologist by training and currently working on science communication, good scientific practices and trying to do my bit on equality, diversity and inclusion. I work at the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB). Very happy to be hear, network and learn from all of you!

LianneRooney
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m Lianne (she/her/hers). I work for the National College of Art & Design in Dublin as Equality Project Officer. Looking forward to the course and to future discussions.

Alicia Pineiro
    Participant

Hi, my name is Alicia Piñeiro, from Spain. I work in a research centre in the Basque Country,north of Spain.
    I´m very grateful to be part of this, love these topics and can enrich our research work with the gender issues.
    I hope to share experience and info with all of you.
    Thanks!

Ana Rita
    Participant

Hello!

My name is Ana Rita Figueiredo and I work in the Research Support Office, University of Algarve, Southern of Portugal. We support our researchers with their national and international applications, and look for all type of Funding Programs.

Currently I am involved in the team preparing and implement university’s GEP.

Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Ana Rita

waisrpa1
    Participant

Hello all active participants

I am glad to be part of this training.
    I am located in Prague (CZ), in the Institute of Physics, Czech Academy of Sciences and I am in charge of Gender Equality action plan. I also support our mentoring / networking programme and other educational events.

Looking forward to hearing more, have a great day!
    Patricie Waisrova

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by waisrpa1.
    mgraciapuga
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Pleased to meet you!

My name is Maria Gracia Puga, originally from Peru but living in Spain. I am a lawyer and currently work as a gender expert in a marine research centre in Barcelona, which is part of a Horizon2020 project that focuses on the design and implementation of gender equality plans in research organisations.

I am glad to be in this course and looking forward to exchanging ideas.

Best,
    Maria Gracia

Irina Costache
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Irina Costache, I am an associate lecturer at the University of Bucharest teaching courses on gender and violence as well as on gender equality policies. I also have a strong background on doing various consultancies related to gender equality, women’s rights, gender based violence. For the next 6 months, I will be working in a project aiming to develop a GEP at Bucharest University, the largest university in Romania.

Ariannap
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

happy to meet you and to follow this interesting course! My name is Arianna Piccialli, I am a researcher in Planetary Science at the Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy, in Brussels, but I am originally from Italy.

For several years I have been involved in activities to improve diversity and inclusion in STEM. I am the Benelux diversity officer of the Europlanet Society (https://www.europlanet-society.org/) and part of the Soapbox Science Brussels team.

I recently joined the group in my institute working on developing a GEP, so I am really looking forward to this course!

Ariannap
    Participant

Hi Marta,

nice to meet you, I am also part of the Soapbox Science Brussels team 🙂
    Arianna

Oksana
    Participant

Dear all,

my name is Oksana Nazarchuk, I’m originally from Ukraine, but live in Austria. I graduated from the law enforcement academy in Ukraine, worked as a border management officer, then worked for border and migration management units in OSCE and IOM, now in ICMPD. The topic of gender equality in the military/law enforcement was always under my radar. In OSCE I launched the project to develop the training on gender mainstreaming in border management, in IOM integrated the gender marker in all the projects we did. I hope this training will add to my understanding and will further develop my motivation to stick to continue working in this area.

Good luck to all of us with the completion!

Rgrds
    Oksana

iromichael
    Participant

Hello everybody,
    My name is Iro Michael (she/her). I work as Head of Help Centre at the Association for the Prevention and Handling of Violence in the Family.
    I am happy to learn more on gender issues and gender equality.
    All the best,
    Iro

Irina Topuzova
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    My name is Irina Topuzova, from Bulgaria. Currently, I am a Chief Assistant Professor of Work and Organizational Psychology. I hold a PhD degree in Psychology of Work and Professional Psycho-diagnostics and a Master’s degree in Legal Psychology. My research interests are in the fields of Gender Psychology, Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management and Leadership. I participated in the Erasmus project EHEMD – European Higher Education Management and Development (2007-2009), aiming to develop an International Master Program in European Higher Education Management and Development. I was also a team member and tasks leader of the FP7 FESTA project – Female Empowerment in Science and Technology Academia (2012-2017) and a team member of the FP H2020 SPEAR project – Supporting and Implementing Plans for Gender Equality in Academia and Research (2019-2022).
    It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this course and to upgrade my knowledge and experience together with all of you!

Hello everyone,
    My name is Sara Magalhães (she/her). I’m from Portugal and I work as a researcher for the University of Porto. I’ve been working on gender-related issues for quite a long time but I’m seeking to refresh my knowledge and get new insights to inspire my University on the establishment of its 1st GEP.
    Glad to be taking this course with you!

epillon
    Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Enrica, I work as a communications officer at Università Iuav di Venezia

I am part of a working group in charge of drafting of the university first gender equality plan and I am therefore interested in tools to better understand the gender dimension in higher education institutions

I hope to learn a lot from this experience and look forward to exchanging ideas!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.